Due to November 13 Paris attacks, and most of the attendees’s resignations, we are very sorry to have to cancel the Paris Ecole des Poupée scheduled in March 2016. We will, of course, be happy to greet our visitors at the museum and help them out to reach Chartres where our staff will participate to other doll events still scheduled at that time of the year.
Samy Odin et Margaret Kincaid focus on Gaultier and friends (Program given in English only)
• Saturday March 12, 2016: Visit at the Vanves Flea Market / Tour the île St Louis (Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle, Conciergerie)
• Sunday13: Visit at Porte de Clignancourt Flea Market / Visit at Musée de la Vie Romantique
• Monday 14: Shop like a Parisian or Visit a special exhibition / Private guided tour at Musée de la Poupée-Paris / Dinner at Creperie Beaubourg
• Tuesday 15: Ecole des Poupées + Lunch at l’Atelier d’Alexandre / Tour the Gaultier company building in Saint Maurice-Charenton and discover this Parisian suburb / Dinner at Ambassade d’Auvergne
• Wednesday 16: Ecole des Poupées + Lunch at le Pavé / Walk and shop the Marais district of the doll makers / Dinner at Riad Nejma
• Thursday17: Ecole des Poupées + Lunch at l’Atelier d’Alexandre / Banquet cruise on the Seine
• Friday18: Travel by train to Chartres and follow a guided tour with Vanessa Brunel / Preview at Galerie de Chartres Doll Auction
• Saturday 19: Galerie de Chartres Doll Auction / Visit at Musée des Beaux-Arts
• Sunday 20: Doll show «Chartres en poupées» / Shopping in Chartres
Price: 950€ - Limited to 25 attendees
NB : All activities in italic are included in your Ecole des Poupées Package except beverages and transportation.
The rest of the program is optional, à la carte and not included in the price of the Ecole des Poupées.
Margaret Kincaid and Samy Odin will be happy to escort you during your stay both in Paris and in Chartres.
Reservation 01 42 72 73 11, email@example.com